If you’re fed up with patchy, high maintenance lawns, it might be time to upgrade your garden with artificial grass.
The Sussex Artificial Grass Company is the leading Sussex distributor and installer of the award winning Easigrass. There are a huge number of benefits of artificial grass and Easigrass comes in a range of options so you can find the right type of grass for your needs. Our below guide can help you to pick the right Easigrass for your garden.
What’s Your Budget?
Easigrass comes in six different options, each expertly designed for different uses and to suit different budgets. As well as the price of the Easigrass itself, you’ll also have to factor in preparing your lawn and installation.
Whilst the upfront cost for artificial grass might seem a lot, thanks to the low maintenance of Easigrass you will end up saving money over the lifetime of the grass. You’ll no longer have to spend money on the upkeep of your lawn, as Easigrass will look pristine all year round with very little maintenance. We are also pleased to be able to offer our customers finance options to make your Easigrass lawn more achievable.
What Will Your Easigrass Lawn Be Used For?
When choosing the right Easigrass product for you, you’ll have to consider what your artificial grass will primarily be used for.
- Easi-Mayfair is our top of the range, award winning Easigrass product. It’s durable enough to suit all domestic uses, even for children, pets and areas with high footfall.
- Easi-Holland Park is the strongest and most durable Easigrass product. It’s been expertly designed for areas of heavy traffic, like commercial areas, schools, nurseries and universities. It has been made to outlast and outperform any other standard domestic artificial grass offered by other companies.
- Easi-Knightsbridge is a favourite with our customers who have pets, as the shorter pile is kind to delicate paws.
- Easi-Kensington uses the latest technology and is ideal for gardens with high activity, like children playing. The yarn has an innovative c-shape and is extra thick for high resilience. It has a non-absorbent backing so is ideal for gardens with pets.
- Easi-Wentworth is our professional golfing Easigrass product. Now you can have a putting green in your garden, still with the genuine golfing experience.
What Easigrass Finish Do You Want?
As well as usage, you’ll also want to consider what you want your Easigrass to look and feel like. Easigrass comes in a rage of yarn heights and thicknesses, so you can find the right artificial grass for your needs.
- Easi-Mayfair is made with ground breaking technology, with two different shapes of yarn for a natural look and feel. It has the longest pile of the Easigrass range, for a plush finish and requires virtually no maintenance.
- Easi-Holland Park is made up of bi-colour yarn which is short and durable. It has a beautiful waxy finish so looks great in any space.
- Easi-Kensington has a two tone look for a natural appearance and even has ‘dead’ grass infills which contribute to the authenticity whilst also helping with durability.
- Easi-Chelsea is our softest product from the Easigrass range, made with a specialist yarn. It has a dense pile for an extra soft, cushioned feel.
How Will You Install the Easigrass?
Once you know which Easigrass product you want, you’ll need to figure out how you’ll install it.
All of our Easigrass products are available for DIY installation. Take a look at our handy guide for how to install artificial grass. You can also purchase the various ancillary products you’ll need from us, like Easigrass Glue, Seaming Tape, Weed Barrier and Silica Sand Infill. Alternatively, our expert team can install the grass for you.
Contact us today to request an artificial grass quote, sample pack or a callback from one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members.